WAM can be your friend! WAM can be your friend!

Epic

I like the song.

American Pokemon American Pokemon

Really?

Just, really? Seriously? Do you have any idea of what a tumor is? Get a heart, man.

Spongebob Sickpants Spongebob Sickpants

Tasteless.

The only reason that I rated two stars is because I know it is very hard to make a flash. Patrick looks like he's from a 3rd party source, as he's significantly lower quality than everything else.

House Hunting House Hunting

If your health meter runs out, you die. Have fun!

Yeah, that's not depressing at all...

Trinity Trinity

Sometimes I come onto here looking just for inspiration (as I am a composer myself, although with much less a library available to me ^^) and this piece has brought forth powerful emotions that made me write for a lot longer than I usually do. This is absolutely, amazingly, ridiculously good and well written. Good job, all that work was well worth it.

Step responds:

Wow, thanks a lot! I'm really happy this inspired you and glad that all that work paid off.

Thanks again!

Simple Guitar Melody Simple Guitar Melody

I don't think having all samples is allowed. But if these aren't all samples then good job!

zakhej responds:

This is note by note handwork :-)

The Battle Through Life The Battle Through Life

This isn't allowed.

You made a song entirely on loops. You're really supposed to be banned from the Audio Portal for this, and the song was horrible.

flashpantss responds:

Well, I would have removed it a long time ago, if I could have. Would hav just kept the songs that isn't made of loops.

But thanks for the review non the less.