Trinity Trinity

Sometimes I come onto here looking just for inspiration (as I am a composer myself, although with much less a library available to me ^^) and this piece has brought forth powerful emotions that made me write for a lot longer than I usually do. This is absolutely, amazingly, ridiculously good and well written. Good job, all that work was well worth it.

Step responds:

Wow, thanks a lot! I'm really happy this inspired you and glad that all that work paid off.

Thanks again!

Simple Guitar Melody Simple Guitar Melody

I don't think having all samples is allowed. But if these aren't all samples then good job!

zakhej responds:

This is note by note handwork :-)

The Battle Through Life The Battle Through Life

This isn't allowed.

You made a song entirely on loops. You're really supposed to be banned from the Audio Portal for this, and the song was horrible.

flashpantss responds:

Well, I would have removed it a long time ago, if I could have. Would hav just kept the songs that isn't made of loops.

But thanks for the review non the less.

Under The Old Bridge Under The Old Bridge

Needs some background

It needs some background instruments, I believe. It also is a little short, and ends so suddenly. It's only the right hand, as well. I don't know if you are a beginner or not, but if you are, good job!

tttable responds:

This is just a small peice of shit .
I dont care how it sounds .
At least it Pass for music class.
But i agree its a little short .
And i cant ad back round because i can only use piano for this assignment

[Wez] Epic music [Wez] Epic music

Simply Amazing

This is absolutely amazing. I think it deserves an actual name, instead of just, "Epic Music". The choir is breathtaking, and I bet that the string part wasn't that easy to write. Great job friend.
10/10
5/5

KK Western ~JFK~ KK Western ~JFK~

Wow

This is a shot of nostalgia. It's very nice and mellow. Great job!

I'm no motzart I'm no motzart

Weird

This is not classical. This also definetely needs more reverb also. Nice try, though.

Long Way Long Way

Cool.

What's wrong with the quality, though?

TheMidget responds:

I have no idea actually, but I'm glad you enjoyed it.

~M~ The Mad Hangman ~M~ The Mad Hangman

SILENT MOVIE

I agree with the person below me, sounds like a mad killer in a tuxedo running around with a noose in his hand. It should be in a silent movie. Love it. 10/10 5/5.

Classic Blues Classic Blues

How odd...

It was made with loops from Mixcraft 5. That's fine, just seems like it would take five minutes to make. Fine job, I suppose, nonetheless.